Rules and Regulations
1. Each working day from Monday to Friday is divided in to two sessions. The morning session extends from 9.10 am to 12.20 noon and the afternoon session from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The working hours on Saturday are from 9.10 am to 12.30 noon
2. Students who come to school before 9.10 am should sit in their respective class rooms and spend the time in useful study. No pupil should be found loitering about or idling away her/his time during the study hour.
3. Students are expected to be on time for their classes. Late comes will be marked absent. Habitual late coming should be avoided.
4. On the teacher’s arrival in to the classroom, the students must rise and remain standing still they are asked to sit, or till the teacher takes her seat. When the attendance role is called one must rise and answer to her/his name.
5. No student is allowed to leave the school during the school hours without the permission of the headmaster.
6. Parents should provide a written request asking permission even for noon meals. The school authorities will take at action on those Students who do not abide by this.
7. Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon. Leave of absence from School even for a few periods for attending marriages, funerals etc. must be applied for previously, in the form supplied in the calendar. The general terms of excuse. “for some business”, for some ceremony. Out of station are not accepted and not encouraged
8. When a student, has been absent from School without leave for some reason not foreseen, She must, on returning to school bring a note of excuse from her parent or guardian in the form supplied in the calendar. Should the absence exceed three days notice must be forwarded to the Headmaster.
9. Every student should have her own calendar and bring in to School daily.
10. Special notice shall be taken of absence without leave from test and examination and at the time of re-opening of classes after the holidays shall be viewed seriously.
11. Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habitual inattention to school work, obscenity in word or act are sufficient reasons for the temporary and permanent dismissal of a pupil. Minor offences such as coming late to class, damaging School property etc. are punishable by a fine.
12. The school does not hold itself responsible for the students conduct outside its premises.
13. Progress records will be issued after the semester examination. They shall be returned to the class teacher duly signed by the parent or guardian within 3 days of their issue.
14. Students should on all days wear the prescribed School uniform which is modest and becoming School children. The prescribed foot wear from Monday to Saturday is black Shoes with brown with cream straps socks.
15. Every student must respect the numbers of staff and salute on meeting them for the first time during the day.
16. Books, Magazines, Newspapers should not be brought to the school.
17. Books, umbrellas, rain-coats, stationary. Tiffin etc. should have a name or mark by which the owner can be easily known and all stray or unclaimed property should be brought to the Headmasters office.
18. No student or staff member will be called to the phone during School hours, in case of emergency, however, messages received on the phone will be conveyed to them.
19. When prayers are said at the beginning and at the end of class all stand and pray respectfully.
20. Any letters to students addressed to the School are subject to scrutiny by the Head Master.
21. Students should adhere to the discipline of the School whole- heartedly. They should follow the bells scrupulously particularly bells given after the recess time, both in forenoon and afternoon. They should never leave the school premises in between intervals.
22. Running, Playing or shouting inside the school building is not allowed. No student is permitted to enter any classroom other than his/her own without permission.
23. Students are not allowed to wear torn shoes and socks, students must polish their shoes regularly.