Requirements for admission
1. Every candidate for admission and with drawal must be introced by letter or in person, by one who is responsible to the Headmaster for her/him.
2. pupils coming from other Schools should produce the ” Transfer Certificate” issued by the Head of the School concerned.
3. Admissions will ordinarlly be closed within 10 days of the reopening.
4. Applications for admission should be made in the prescribed form which be obtained from the office, and should be submitted along with the Transfer Certificate from the School last attended. Every pupil on admission shall pay the prescribed fees.
5. Pupils coming from Schools outside Karnataka State will be admitted on production of Transfer Certificate duly counter signed by inspecting officers in charge of the institutions in strict conformly with the table of party of standards issued by the department.
6. The application for admission must be signed by the father or mother or in their absence by a guardian who has been authorized by the parents to do so. This Letter of authorization must be filled with the admission form.
7. In the case of admission of pupils coming from other Primary Schools, the name and the date of birth as furnished in the Transfer Certificate will be taken as correct. In the case of pupils to be newly admitted, the correct date of birth should be furnished in the application for admission and necessary documentary evidence must also be produced.
8. No alternation in the date of birth or name will be made without the sanction of the C.P.I. in Karnataka, Bangalore.